“This is a game changer for companies looking for a Chair or NED. A powerful FREE tool.”
Anthony Chadwick CEO Alpha Vet International
Register to post jobs to our network FREE
You're all set
You’re about to join an exclusive membership club of highly skilled and aspiring Non-Exec’s. No up-sells, no gimmicks, just the expert tools to develop your portfolio career.Only £149
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Send message to The VirtualNonExec Team
Send message to Andy
Upgrade to premium to unlock job access
We do not scrape jobs from websites like others. You have my personal guarentee.
I passionately believe businesses and their employees can get so much more from their relationship, leading to mutual success and happiness.
I'm a creative, innovative, customer-focused business consultant and marketing leader with 26 years within Hospitality, Leisure Retail and Gaming. My expertise lies in creating, aligning, and communicating strategy, brand, and culture inspiring and uniting people and businesses to succeed. I also love being immersed in all aspects of brand concept development, creating memorable, stand-out customer experiences.
Now I spend my time as a consultant creating stickier, more successful purpose-driven and values-led businesses.
Andy's Career History
As owner and lead consultant I help businesses become stickier and more successful from the inside, out. Work focuses on creating, aligning, and communicating strategy, purpose, values, behaviours, and brand to employees.
- Provided clients with Culture Development, Strategic Marketing, Brand Experience Development, Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, Transformational Change, Communications & Coaching.
- Serviced sectors include Hospitality, Leisure, Gaming, Manufacturing, Medical, Care and Business Performance Consultancies.
- Key clients: Lane4, Mitchells & Butlers, Care UK, Civica, The Jockey Club, Buzz Bingo, Medi-checks, Technical Foam Services, Inicio.AI, Workvine, and Wingman Ltd.
Brand and Marketing Champion, reporting to CEO, leading design and delivery of the omni-channel experience strategy. Team of 22 covering marketing and data. C.£30m marketing budget responsibility.
Running a team of 18 across the full marketing function with additional product development responsibilities of Digital Gaming, Food and Beverage
- Led and planned the exit from the Trademark Licence Agreement with Ladbrokes Coral and the conception and development of the new omni-channel brand proposition
- Devised and relaunched the new company values and behaviours to assist the transformation of the business and rebuild the employer brand
- Developed 3-year product strategy and development pipeline for digital gaming (Tablets & Slots) and food & beverage
- Cross-functional coach and mentor
- Redeveloped, realigned and launched a new club concept in Southampton & Birmingham.
- Created and launched a new shopping and gaming experience on the digital platform leading to record electronic gaming penetration
- Delivered £1.8m of central marketing savings over 2 years, increasing volume and quality
- Member of the National Bingo Association Executive Board