“This is a game changer for companies looking for a Chair or NED. A powerful FREE tool.”
Anthony Chadwick CEO Alpha Vet International
Register to post jobs to our network FREE
You're all set
You’re about to join an exclusive membership club of highly skilled and aspiring Non-Exec’s. No up-sells, no gimmicks, just the expert tools to develop your portfolio career.Only £149
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Send message to The VirtualNonExec Team
Send message to Clarissa
Upgrade to premium to unlock job access
We do not scrape jobs from websites like others. You have my personal guarentee.
Clarissa is an Electrical Engineer with a master’s degree from the LSE (London School of Economics) in Management of Information Systems and Business Strategy. She is an internationally certified ESG practitioner with diplomas from the Harvard Business School in Corporate Social Responsibility, and from INSEAD in Social Entrepreneurship.
She has a wide international academic and professional experience in Brazil, Argentina, USA, Mexico, Australia, South Korea, India, Qatar, Poland, Spain and the UK. Clarissa has worked in a variety of sectors such as: IT, Telecom, Pharmatech, Management Consulting, Non-Profits, Financial Services and Private Equity, for over 20 years. She has successfully grown a Pharmaceutical Marketing start-up in Latin America and launched YouCanFreeUs, an international humanitarian organization that combats modern slavery.
Clarissa is passionate about helping companies develop a robust ESG strategy to achieve their optimal social and environmental impact in alignment with the UN SDGs, while mitigating potential risks. She is currently based in London working for LIVOGO, a boutique consultancy on ESG & Impact Investment, she co-founded in 2016. Her main clients are in the Financial Services, especially PE Firms, Asset Managers and Impact Investment Funds, where she evaluates the ESG risks & impacts of portfolio companies through due diligence, engagement, monitoring and reporting.
She also serves as a Non-Executive Director for YouCanFreeUs and is on the Impact Board of EarthTech, an Australian Impact Investment Incubator.
Clarissa's Career History
ESG & Sustainability - Impact Investment - Deal Origination & Structuring
- ESG/sustainability strategy, policy, metrics, reporting
- Frameworks/standards implementation: PRI, SASB, IMP, IRIS+, GIIRS, GRI, TCFD, CDP, UN SDGs, OPIM, IFC Performance Standards
- ESG due diligence, monitoring and reporting - portfolio companies
- Impact investing & responsible finance structuring
- Regulatory compliance ESG standards and taxonomy - EU, UK, Australia
- Carbon footprint analysis and NetZero strategy
- TCFD / GRI reporting
- UN SDGs strategy alignment
- Modern slavery corporate statement & slavery footprint analysis
- Supply chain risk management and mitigation
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) programs
- Stakeholder engagement