“This is a game changer for companies looking for a Chair or NED. A powerful FREE tool.”
Anthony Chadwick CEO Alpha Vet International
Register to post jobs to our network FREE
You're all set
You’re about to join an exclusive membership club of highly skilled and aspiring Non-Exec’s. No up-sells, no gimmicks, just the expert tools to develop your portfolio career.Only £149
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Send message to The VirtualNonExec Team
Send message to Mark
Upgrade to premium to unlock job access
We do not scrape jobs from websites like others. You have my personal guarentee.
Over 30 years experience in data driven marketing. Responsible for making £100m+ for private equity. As CEO grew RedEye to be one of the top two UK based email marketing automation businesses. Founded and built up leading data driven marketing companies Claritas UK and Abacus Europe. Voted one of UK’s 15 most influential direct marketers by readers of Precision Marketing magazine.
• As Non-exec Chairman floated Twenty Plc on AIM in 2006 raising £10m.
• Non-exec director of RedEye International Ltd, Transactis Ltd, Thinkdata Ltd, Rocketscience Ltd, and Spada Ltd.
• Non-exec Chairman of Abacus Europe, a division of DoubleClick Inc, now part of Epsilon
• Director of over 50 UK, Continental and US companies.
Business Building Experience
• Grew RedEye from £1.8m to nearly £10m revenues to become one of the top two UK based email marketing automation businesses.
• Built Claritas UK from zero to £30 million revenues.
• Part of management team that developed the revenues of VNU’s marketing information business, now called Nielsen market research, from $150 million in 1994 to $2.5 billion by 2001.
• Led sale of Claritas to VNU for £49 million in 1994.
• Led acquisitions of Optimum Web, e-rm, Dataforce, Altwood Systems, Superprofiles and worked on numerous other UK and European acquisitions.
• Member of acquisition team for A.C.Nielsen, acquired by VNU for $2.3 billion.
• Due diligence projects for private equity groups including Palamon Capital Partners.
• Co-founded Transactis and helped manage its sale to the Shop Direct Group/Barclay brothers for £10m in 2007.
For more info see https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpatron/