“This is a game changer for companies looking for a Chair or NED. A powerful FREE tool.”
Anthony Chadwick CEO Alpha Vet International
Register to post jobs to our network FREE
You're all set
You’re about to join an exclusive membership club of highly skilled and aspiring Non-Exec’s. No up-sells, no gimmicks, just the expert tools to develop your portfolio career.Only £149
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Send message to The VirtualNonExec Team
Send message to Nicole
Upgrade to premium to unlock job access
We do not scrape jobs from websites like others. You have my personal guarentee.
I am co-founder and Managing Partner of the Redsand Group, HQ-ed in London. Innovating in sustainable finance, sustainable energy and sustainable smart cities, we fulfil mandates by providing cutting edge opportunities for corporate visionaries and professional investors.
Redsand is a venture builder focused business models which blend technology and financial market capability helping businesses reinvent via complex innovation mandates.
Redsand is acts as a crypto incubator where we have developed and provided a token exchange service, crypto trading and portfolio build to professional investors and corporate innovators.
I am passionate about challenging the status quo and providing greater inclusion for wealth creation, access to finance and preservation of our natural & human resources.
Globally connected through success in the UK, Europe, Africa, Silicon Valley and the ASEAN corridor.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & RECOGNITION
- 'Top 100 Women in FINTECH' & 'Power Women in FINTECH' (UK, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Innovator of the Year 2017, South Africa (SA Chamber of Commerce Award)
- FemTech Leaders 2015/2016
- Nominated as FT’s HERos Women in Business Award 2018
- London Technology Advocate – Women in Technology (Non-Profit Organisation)
- Editor of The InsureTECH Book
- Multiple times judge for SWIFT Innotribe, The European and African FinTech awards
- 'Top 20 IT Women in Business' (South Africa, 2007)
Nicole's Career History
As a Board member at MIRIS AS, I have been committed to driving their extraordinary vision for helping grow and scale a most innovative business in clean energy, sustainability and smart communities. The role is key in supporting and challenging strategy, market expansion, business model evolution, investor attractiveness and market/brand awareness.
My role here includes:
• Providing independent judgement on issues of digital innovation
strategy, performance and resources including key appointments and
standards of conduct.
• Provide constructive challenge, strategic guidance, offering specialist
advice in the areas of go to market approach, partnerships and investor
• Representing the company where required - meeting analysts, press,
investor showcases and conferences.
As Chair of the Board, I support the Executive team at Metapraxis with their strategic growth imperatives to transform their business and capture the financial planning and analytics market both in Europe and the US. I am also actively involved in fund raising activity.
My role as chair includes:
• Providing strategy guidance to the board
• Planning and conducting board meetings effectively
• Engaging the board in assessing and improving its performance
• Support of all board directors in specific bespoke tasks outside board
• Ensuring the key requirements of the board’s fiduciary duty to the f the
• Representing (promoting and defending) the company/executive to
inside and outside stakeholders
Corporate innovation advisory in FinTech with Tier 1 clients such as SIX, PostFinance, BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole (Europe); ANZ, IAG and Coles (Australia); Barclays and First Rand Group (Africa).
Founding member the FINTECH Circle Angel Network (largest in Europe), trusted advisor to Microsoft Ventures London, Start-up mentor to multiple programs, industry steering groups and guest speaking
Redsand is a venture builder focused on creating disruptive business models which blend technology and financial market capability. This aims to help established businesses reinvent via complex innovation mandates. Focused on building emerging technology led businesses in the areas of green finance and sustainability.
Redsand also acts as a crypto incubator where we have developed and provided a token exchange service, crypto trading and portfolio build services to professional investors and corporate innovators.
Innovation: Led new product innovation strategy for offering solutions to SME enterprises, including product design to launch, customer experience, brand positioning, marketing strategies and proof of concept development.
• Managed an industry 1st FCA licence application process for Sage Payments portfolio.
• Executive Leadership: Led expert team (40 people) with senior-level reports across Customer Experience (CX), Marketing, Innovation, Channels and Partnerships.
• Strategic Business Development: Established strategic partnerships with Tier 1 UK banks and HMRC for all products; reported directly to EVP Europe.
• Strategic oversight for commercial go-to-market design supporting leading supply chain management, merchandising and pricing solutions (6,000+ clients worldwide).
• Business Development: Led strategic programmes for Channel Development and Strategic Alliances across multiple sectors covering European markets, Russia, Middle East & South Africa.
• Channel Programme: Created multi-tiered alliance channel programme across 50+ partners in 15 countries).
• Business Development: Defined propositions for strategic selling approaches, led marketing campaigns and executed product launches; achieved 30% of enterprise sales revenue, plus led EMEA innovation hub team.
• Strategic Alliances: Built strong relationships with key players using direct client engagement at C-level to open doors, grow strategic alliances (200 partners) and work alongside global consultancy firms (i.e.
• Team Leadership: Built talented team of Business Development Managers targeting opportunities in defined industry segments - Healthcare, Government, Financial Services, Retail, Media, Manufacturing & Telecoms.