“This is a game changer for companies looking for a Chair or NED. A powerful FREE tool.”
Anthony Chadwick CEO Alpha Vet International
Register to post jobs to our network FREE
You're all set
You’re about to join an exclusive membership club of highly skilled and aspiring Non-Exec’s. No up-sells, no gimmicks, just the expert tools to develop your portfolio career.Only £149
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Send message to The VirtualNonExec Team
Send message to Rob
Upgrade to premium to unlock job access
We do not scrape jobs from websites like others. You have my personal guarentee.
I help organisations introduce new ways of working, become more efficient and manage change effectively, often using technology to do so. I'm also a lecturer in project management, board advisor and charity chair.
● 17 years’ experience managing teams large and small, including volunteers, school leavers, experienced professionals, junior managers, consultants and contractors. I enjoy supporting people to develop and reach their potential.
● 12 years’ experience managing projects and programmes. These have included major change programmes, Lean process reviews, organisational restructures, mobile apps and a national assessment of hospital weighing equipment.
● Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduate
● Fellow of the Association for Project Management, the Chartered Management Institute and the Higher Education Academy
● PRINCE2 and Agile PM practitioner qualifications.
● Public, private and voluntary sector experience; industry experience including food, hospitality, retail, local government, housing, transport, healthcare and membership organisations.
● In my spare time, I take short courses (languages, web design, art), I visit art galleries and museums, and I make jam, chutney and ice cream.