“This is a game changer for companies looking for a Chair or NED. A powerful FREE tool.”
Anthony Chadwick CEO Alpha Vet International
Register to post jobs to our network FREE
You're all set
You’re about to join an exclusive membership club of highly skilled and aspiring Non-Exec’s. No up-sells, no gimmicks, just the expert tools to develop your portfolio career.Only £149
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Send message to The VirtualNonExec Team
Send message to Terence
Upgrade to premium to unlock job access
We do not scrape jobs from websites like others. You have my personal guarentee.
Areas of Expertise:
Team Management – experienced in motivating teams and developing people with a relaxed and combined management style.
Project Management – skilled in delivering the product and content roadmaps through both Prince & Agile methodologies
Financial accountability – responsibility for budgets for new content, teams, promotional spend and roadmap delivery
Innovation – skilled in taking ideas I’ve generated, to produce project and game specifications to keep the business ahead of the competition
Regulatory Responsibility – experienced in keeping the business compliant and adhering the Personal Licence granted by the Gambling commission
Industry meetings – experienced in representing the business at Industry meetings to keep in touch with developments and also direct the way of the industry
Strategy – experienced in understanding the importance of the company strategy and aligning this with teams and projects to meet objectives
2004 – 2007 LEEDS METROPOLITAIN UNIVERSITY Computing Bsc (Hons) 2:1
1999 – 2001 Shipley College
Btec National Diploma: Computer Studies – three merits, one pass.
1995 – 1998 The Salt Grammar School
GCSE’s: 10 including Mathematics (B) and English (C).
July 2015 – Present: Retail Gaming Product & Content Manager (to November 2017) Content Manager (November 2017 to present) at William Hill PLC Leeds Head Office
• Facilitate the business change decision, making processes and then plan the implementation of change with the project stakeholders.
• Ensure that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained throughout the project lifecycle with regular reports provided to stakeholders.
• Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project and make changes and recommendations thereon.
• Proactively manage the product and content roadmaps ensuring agreed timescales, budgets and targets remain on track, along with ensuring reviews take place at planning, implementation and post implementation.
• Create and deliver the Retail Gaming Product and Content Roadmap.
• Manage key stakeholders expectations through regular updates and feedback and communicating changes to plans as appropriate, which may include Product and Content Log updates or weekly status updates.
• Assist and advise business managers in all aspects of project management in particular budgetary control and identifying risk.
• Organisation and attendance of meetings and conference calls spanning suppliers, marketing, finance, compliance, operations, online and retail gaming teams.
• Provide clear direction to the project delivery team and clear communication to other work-streams about impact to their areas.
• Maintain a strong customer focus when managing your projects, with the objective to improve the overall user experience of internal and external customers.
• Improve service delivery by driving service improvement initiatives while maintaining plans to ensure they are scoped, funded, prioritised and delivered accordingly.
• Analyse the benefits and opportunities of all new and existing products, whilst taking time to analyse the competitors’ products for potential enhancements.
• Maintains a strong customer focus in everything I do.
• Work closely with Retail colleagues to optimise resource, share knowledge, scope out further product needs, product enhancements and market requirement
January 2013 – July 2015: Bingo Product Manager at William Hill PLC Gibraltar Head Office
• Assist Head of Bingo in the product awareness and drive within competitive market.
• Managing the operations of the bingo product.
• Manage the order of the side-games portfolio and provide recommendations on future developments.
• Responsible for all side-game analysis and optimisation.
• Constant optimisation of the bingo lobby focusing on maximizing revenue, hold and providing a schedule to better the best in the market and keep one step ahead of major competitors.
• Work closely with Virtue Fusion in all releases and regular product and site content updates.
• Work closely with Marketing, CRM and BD teams to deliver the complete customer user experience.
• Ownership of all promotional management.
• Help develop customer VIP and loyalty schemes.
• Creation of new and innovative bingo/side-game game ideas.
• Monitor promotion payments and funding in conjunction with Bingo Profit and Loss.
• Bonus and promotion administration – working closely with CRM Teams.
• Prepare and provide comprehensive and detailed reports for the business.
• Analysis of customer and business data to show current business trends.
• Resolving bingo specific problems for customers in conjunction with Call Centre Management.
• Dispute resolution and monitor customer service levels.
• Reconcile monthly invoices from Virtue Fusion to make sure there are no discrepancies.
• Maximise all cross sell opportunities.